Who is GQ Creations-Auto and what can we do for you?
What We do
We will be happy to restore a vehicle you already own, which may require a full, partial or just an as needed restoration.
If you already have a very nice vehicle that is primarily stock, we can take your car and add virtually any custom feature or performance upgrades from one extreme to the next to suit your personal taste and budget.
Your options could range from upgrades in virtually any area, from the interior, to body and paint work, to brake, suspension and power train upgrades.
If you can think of it, we will make it happen for you.
What we offer beyond the competition
- 1-on-1 attention to your personal needs throughout the entire build
- Pricing options and structure below most in the industry
- Quick turn around on any contracted work we except
- Although many are completed as time and material projects, we offer very calculated estimates prior to beginning any project, so you have a solid idea of what your final cost will be
- We offer many options of brand names choose from when you go with custom features and upgrades
Our available vehicles for sale:
- All our GQ Creations vehicles come with quality and operational certification and are ready to drive and enjoy with everything working as it should
- The majority of vehicles we have for sale have gone through an as needed, to a body off or rotisserie restoration right here in our shop on our private estate in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
- We can take a car we have that you like and add any custom or modern features you want for your personal touch.
- We can custom build the car or truck of your dreams, starting from scratch using a solid donor and complete it just to suit you based your chosen specifications.
- Since we specialize in customs, resto-mods and pro-tour builds, you can always count on us having some of the nicest and unique muscle cars available anywhere.
What do these terms mean:
A vehicle that remains essentially the same as it did when it left the factory floor whether it has the original factory components or has been restored in one way or another to factory specifications.
This is a primarily stock build with some aftermarket touches, generally having to do with subtle touches to the body, paint, interior, or rim and tire selection.
Resto-mods at first glance, and particularly the exterior appears to be built to factory specs, but has been Restored and Modified. Any upgrades or modified features could range from, rims and tires, brakes, suspension, steering, interior, power train or all the above. This by design is the perfect mix of old school and modern technology to upgrade your driving experience.
This is basically an elite version of a resto-mod that includes the best of the best in components and upgrades and usually includes the engine being fuel injected and the transmission and rear end being upgraded to the highest level.
6231 Angle Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17202