1972 Camara Arizona
1972 Chevrolet Camaro
This Rotisserie restoration was a one owner, Arizona car its whole life until it was moved to Pennsylvania in 2013. It had an almost rust free original body with a flawless frame, and was completed by GQ Creations-Auto, adding their typical twist and converting it into this gorgeous Resto-Mod.
Every part of the car is new, rebuilt or refurbished to an even higher level than when it was new.
- 462 Big Block with only break in miles, 430 hp and 526 ft lbs of torque with Dyno papers and receipts
- Original 4 Speed Muncie Trans
- Global West Tubular Control arms and Sub Frame Connectors
- QA-1 Adjustable coil over shocks
- 4 wheel Wilwood Power Disc Brakes with 6 piston calipers
- Custom Rave Leather Interior
- Positive Traction Rear
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 18” Boss Rims with new Sumitomo Tires
6231 Angle Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17202