1970 Chevelle Pro Tour
1970 Chevelle Pro-tour
Another GQ Creations- Auto original rotisserie build, soon to be available! Every piece of this car has been replaced with new or had the original restored to nicer than factory specs.
We started with a real solid 3 owner, lifetime garage kept car. It came to us with all the original parts in tact or in a box and has all the original, almost rust free sheet metal. Although this was a great car, it didn’t have a special pedigree, so we decided to convert it into this dynamite pro-tour build.
There may be a few subtle changes as we move forward, but this is how it has been completed to date.
- Fresh 2 stage two tone, deep blue paint with custom charcoal accents
- Fuel Injected Lt-4 with cam/lifters upgrade and reprogrammed computer for advanced performance
- 6 speed corvette manual transmission
- Detroit speed rack and pinion feel, 650 gear box
- Custom interior with- 2014 Cadillac CTS power seats, completed with Custom Alante’ side panels, headliner, rear deck and pillars
- Vintage air
- Custom Deluxe console
- Momo steering wheel
- Sony deluxe stereo, CD player, Bluetooth and I-pod compatible and Kicker speakers
- Qa-1 Front suspension with tubular front control arms, coil over shocks and springs, front sway bar with all new Pro-Logic steering components
- Qa-1 Rear suspension, coil over shocks and springs and all 4 adjustable tubular trail arms
- Four wheel power disc brakes, with 12’ and 13” discs with powder coated calipers
- New custom US Mag rims with new Sumitoma performance tires
- 12 bolt rear end with all new internals and new 373 posi-trac gears
More photos to come soon------Price will be established once this build is complete!
6231 Angle Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17202