1970 Chevelle Pro Tour
1970 Chevelle- Pro-tour
Another GQ Auto Creations original rotisserie build!
We started with an excellent donor, that still has all the original sheet metal and frame work, but that’s pretty much where it ends. Although this was a great car to start with, we couldn’t resist the temptation, and converted an average Joe into this dynamite pro-tour build.
We started by removing the entire powertrain, interior, suspension, exhaust, fuel and brake systems and replaced everything with significant comfort, appearance and performance upgrades from head to toe. This allows you to cruise down the road, showing off your 1970 Chevelle, while enjoying all the modern features and capabilities of today’s cars.
The end result is a far superior automobile in every way than it was when originally built yet it maintains that timeless Classic look that the masses love.
Below is a list of upgrades used in this build:
- Fresh 2 stage two tone, deep blue paint with custom charcoal accents
- Fuel Injected Lt-4 with upgraded cam/lifters and injectors and a reprogrammed computer
- 6 speed corvette manual transmission
- 12 bolt rear end with all new internals and new 373 Posi rear with 411 gears
- Detroit speed rack and pinion feel, 650 gear box
- Qa-1 tubular front control arms, coil over shocks and front sway bar
- Qa-1 Rear suspension, coil over shocks and springs and all 4 adjustable tubular trail arms
- All new Pro-Logic steering components
- Four wheel power 12” and 13” disc brakes with powder coated calipers
- Custom interior with- 2014 Cadillac CTS power and heated seats, completed with Custom Alante’ side panels, headliner, rear deck and pillars
- Power windows, locks and trunk
- Dakota digital gauges
- Vintage air
- Custom console
- Momo steering wheel
- Sony deluxe stereo, Bluetooth and I-pod compatible and Kicker speakers
- US Mag rims with new Sumotomo Ultra performance tires
6231 Angle Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17202