1969 Ford Mustang Convertible - Custom
1969 Ford Mustang Convertible- Pro-Tour
There have been many upgrades made to this car that have not been updated on the photos yet, but the changes will come soon!
This car is part of a private collection that we built and display for the purposes of showing our capabilities and promoting our high end restoration shop. However if you like and understand the high caliber build before you, and the price is right, we would consider a legitimate offer.
This investment grade body off restoration was completed by GQ Creations-Autoafter inheriting it from a private restorer who passed the torch when it was approximately 60% complete. We kept 50% of what was done and completed it with our customary twist and created this fantastic Pro-tour build.
With the quality of this build and all the modern upgrades and features, this isone of the nicest 1969 Mustang convertibles most people have seen and drives and handles like a dream. When you sit in this car and take off you will quickly realize that you are driving a 1969 Mustang that is a far cry away from the primitive capabilities from the original. The comfort and performance of this car is amazing!
All New Performance Upgrades:
- Beautiful body with evolution blue, custom paint
- Alante’ Custom Interior
- New Relic Power windows
- Custom Power Convertible Top
- Ford Performance, fuel injected, 460 Boss Stroker, 575 hp
- 4R70W 4 speedAutomatic transmission, build for750+ hp
- New 8” Ford Posi Traction Rear End
- Borgeson true power steering conversion upgrade
- Borgeson rack and pinion feel gear box
- 4 wheel Wilwood big disc, 4 and 6 piston caliper, power disc brakes
- 3” Lowered stance, front and rear
- Hotchkis double adjustable shocks on front and rear
- Hotchkis upper and lower tubular control arms
- Dakota digital dash
- Hotchkis sub-frame connectors
- Ididit Aluminum Tilt steering wheel with Momo steering wheel
- 18” US Mag custom wheels with Nitto performance tires
6231 Angle Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17202