1969 Dodge Coronet
This 31,000 original mile Coronet has all the original sheet metal with only one repaint. The body, paint and entire underside are still in excellent condition as is the largely original interior. We received the car came with the original 318 ci engine, 904 transmission and a 10 bolt rear. But with no special pedigree, the door was opened for GQ Auto Creations to convert it into a high end Resto-mod. This car runs, steers stops and handles like a dream!
The entire power train, exhaust system, front and rear suspension and entire brake system was removed and the following upgrades were installed.
New fuel injected 440 HD engine- Estimated @ 550 hp as built!
- 10.5:1 compression
- Edelbrock top end power package
- March aluminum pulley/ bracket kit
- Milodon 8 qt. low profile oil pan and pump
- Holley sniper fuel injection system
- Custom 3” H-pipe exhaust
New TCI 650 hp rated, street fighter, Torqueflite 727 transmission
- Hughes performance 3000 stall converter
- Custom made driveshaft built for up to 750 horse power
1969 Charger, 8 3/4 Sure Grip Posi rear with Moser axles
RMS AlterKtion front suspension which included: superior geometry, power rack and pinion steering, Ride tech adjustable coil over shocks, tubular control arms, drop spindles and a 1.25” tubular sway bar
RMS street Lynx, 4 link rear suspension with Ride tech adjustable coil overs and adjustable bars
Four wheel Wilwood
- Big disc slotted/drilled disc power brakes
- Power disc booster, master cylinder and proportioning valve upgrade
New American Racing wheels and Nitto performance tires
6231 Angle Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17202