1969 Dodge Charger Pro-Touring
Behold, another fantastic GQ Creations- Auto original, Rotisserie Restoration. This is one of the nicest and most complete Pro-tour built 1969 Chargers you will find anywhere! We started with a real nice survivor with all its original sheet metal and superb frame assembly. Although it has the original build sheet, it came to us with no special pedigree which gave us a clean slate to run with this full scale Pro-tour build!
We began by Soda Blasting the entire body and the minimum amount of rust on the exterior original body, was removed entirely and replaced with new metal as well as new full floor and trunk pans were installed. We then replaced and upgraded virtually every other mechanical and functional component on the car with ALL NEW REPLACEMENTS.
The end result is a 1969 Charger that far exceeds the overall comfort and performance of the original in every capacity. This allows you to cruise down the road in this highly sought after muscle car and take in all in while enjoying the performance and feel much closer to a modern Charger!
Below is the list of performance upgrades:
- Three Stage Candy Apple Wine, Metallic Paint
- Raptor liner underside and trunk
- Mopar performance 500ci crate engine with cross bolted mains and Mopar aluminum wedge heads (an estimated 600 hp)
- Holley Sniper fuel injection system
- 6 speed Tremec Manual Transmission
- Ford 9” Posi rear end with 411 gear ratio
- RMS AlterKtion Rack and pinion, coil over front suspension
- RMS Street Lynx rear triangulated 4 link suspension
- Wilwood, Four wheel 13” disc brakes with 6 piston calipers
- Custom Ultra Leather Interior
- Vintage Air
- Dakota digital gauges
- Custom Dash
- Sony big screen stereo system
- Color back up camera
- Custom, deluxe console
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Momo Steering Wheel
- Billet aluminum foot pedals
- New Relic Power Locks, Windows and trunk
- All new glass
- All new chrome and trim
This Fantastic Charger is 95% complete, awaiting the completion of the console and stereo installation, minor odds and ends and plenty of road time to work out any bugs. A final price won't be set until it's 100% completed, but we can tell you we expect the final price to be north of 130K.
6231 Angle Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17202