This 1968 Mustang was custom built for Ray Aguero of Chambersburg, Pa, and completed exactly the way he wanted. That’s the beauty of restoring your own car, you can pick and choose everything from color both inside and out, your entire power train, how you finish the underside, what suspension and brake system you use and many other options.
Ray chose to stay fairly true to what the Mustang was in 1968, but took advantage of a few twists and upgrades that he wanted without going too far from the original classic look.
His car was originally fairly basic as built from the factory so during the restoration he chose to add:
- Custom two stage metallic paint
- A Borgeson true power steering conversion kit with a close ratio gear box
- Ididit tilt steering column
- Power disc brake conversion
- A 2” drop kit front and rear to help with overall handling
- Sum-frame connectors to tighten up and body flexing
- US Mag custom wheels with ultra-performance radial tires
- Bluetooth and I-pod compatible stereo
- Ceramic headers and custom dual exhaust
As with any restoration GQ Creations-Auto completes, we offer the same flexibility to restore your car to be a tailored fit for you! You can have a full restoration like this one or you can pick and choose what areas of your car or truck you wish to address to suit your needs and budget.
6231 Angle Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17202